Gujarat Council Livelihood Mission | GULM
Rebirth Education and Research Foundation with its Head Office at Visnagar (North Gujarat) and having presence in more than 50+ locations of North Gujarat through its affiliates was established in year 2006. Gujarat has huge potential for job opportunities in the field of IT, Manufacturing and Retail sectors. But there is a dearth of trained professionals in this sector. Rebirth Education and Research Foundation is actively involved in training unemployed youth and providing them with employment and that too near their home town.
We are GULM Training Provider for EST&P. We are one of the premier training organisations since last 09 years having 70+ branches in Gujarat. We are conducting several Govt. and CSR projects including GULM on skill training PAN Gujarat. We would like to collaborate with the Training Partners in order to provide up skilling training along with Certification & Placement under GULM EST&P Scheme. This proposal outlines the key terms of this collaboration.
Process flow for the GULM Project
- Signing up of the MOU between Rebirth Education & Training Partner.
- Approval of the Premises and Infrastructure by Rebirth Education.
- Issue of Authority letter to Training Partner for the approved Course & its duration along with the number of students to be trained.
- Mobilisation of the students for the project through various marketing activities in consultation with Rebirth Education.
- Course Instructor Manual to the Training Partner by Rebirth Education.
- Batch Launch for the project with periodic reviews and tests.
- Student Workbook to Training Partner by Rebirth Education.
- Reporting Formats to Training Partner with daily attendance of students.
- Examination by the assessing authority after course completion.
- Placement of the students after successful course completion.
- Post Placement follow-up of the students being successfully placed.
- Payment to the Training Partner at regular predefined interval during the project by Rebirth Education.