Apply for PMKVY Training Center | Become PMKVY Training Partner
Rebirth Education & Research Foundation is accreditated Training Provider of NSDC for opening up Training Centers under Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi’s ambitious project PMKVY 2.0 under Skill India scheme. This project has total outlay of Rs. 32000 crore which has been earmarked to impart vocational skills to the unemployed youth of the country and provide them with meaningful employment. During the next 3 years (2016-2020) total funds of Rs. 12000 crore will be spent on training of around 1 crore youth in the age group of 18 to 35 years under the PMKVY scheme for the period 2016 to 2020.
Process of Affiliation of PMKVY Training Centre
PMKVY Franchise | Register for PMKVY training center
Rebirth Education & Research Foundation invites applications for establishment of “Training center” for various skill development projects such as, PMKVY, PMKK DDUGKY, MANAS, NDLM etc. Applicants have to apply in a prescribed format and they shall have to pay the application fee, as fixed by the “Accreditation and Affiliation committee” of NSDC for PMKVY.
Who Can Apply?
Individual, self aided/ self-financed institutions of higher and secondary education, registered societies, trusts, companies, etc., having the arrangement of competent counselors, basic infrastructure for class-rooms, laboratories, library, etc. may apply. The experience of operating the teaching institutions or programmes of study shall be preferred.
HOW TO APPLY FOR PMKVY TRAINING CENTER.
Basic and Mandatory infrastructure (All below listed are mandatory)
- Minimum 1500+ Sq ft carpet area including office, classroom, lab( Computer and equipment), wash-rooms etc. Building should well Plastered, Color Distempered/Whitewashed.
- Counseling Area.
- Administrator Cabin.
- Placement and Entrepreneur Cell.
- Classroom & Lab for Each Courses (Area of Classroom & Size varies,).
- Separate washroom facility for male and female trainees
- drinking water facility
- Health and Safety Facilities
- Aadhar Enabled Biometrics attendance machine
- CCTV Camera
- Pantry (Kitchen)
- Air-Conditioning in all classrooms((Optional)
- Internet Connectivity min 1 MBPS or, 3G/4G.
- Power Backup (UPS/Genset/Inverter).
- Library Facility.
- At least 10 Computers or, Laptops.
- Laser Printer.
- Web Cam.
- Wi-Fi Network.
- Fire Fighting Equipment.
- First Aid Kit/Box.
Trainers Eligibility Criteria .
- Qualification : Min. Graduate/ Diploma.
- Experience : Min 2-3 years.
Center Staff Requirement .
- Center Administrator.
- MIS coordinator/ Placement Officer.
Centers should provide .
- At least 3 Computers with, Laser Printer, Broadband Internet, Web Cam, Wi-Fi Network and Scanning for day to day office work.
- An aesthetic look, both from inside and outside, worthy of a quality educational set up.
- The entry points with display of the signboard.
- Minimum of 1500 sq. ft. (For PMKVY/NSDC) covered area or more depending upon the program(s) being.
- Sufficient open space (owned or long lease) is essential for an study Center.
- Minimum area of 10 sq. ft. per student for classroom & Lab.
- Essential infrastructure like Reception Desk, Coordinator Room, Computer-room, UPS (power back up), 1 MBPS/3G/4G Broadband Internet Connection.
- Teaching-Aids, Furniture, Fixtures and other equipments as per the need of the course(s). (Photographs are to be submitted along with INFORMATION CENTRE Registration Form separately).
- A well laid out Library, sufficient to accommodate at least 10% of the enrolled candidates at a time. The Library should have adequate number of books including reference books of all courses being conducted at the
- A minimum 0f 10 reference books per course on the selected job role.
Documents required (Any one) .
- Rent Agreement or,Certificate of Incorporation or, Telephone bill or, Electricity Bill in the name of Training center.
- ID & residence proof of Applicant (Franchise applicant)
- ID & residence proof of Center Manager
- ID & residence proof of SPOC (Head of Management)
- Aadhar card of Trainers
- Internet connection bill
PMKVY Targets Allocation Methodology
The PMKVY Targets may be allocated to the TC for a period of 6 or 12 months on the basis of the grading of centres; the capacity of centres with a provision for periodic review (Compliance and Performance) as per the Monitoring Guidelines of PMKVY. NSDC proposes the below methodology for allocating the targets to various TCs/ approved (or yet to be approved) under PMKVY 2016-20.
First Target Allocation.
PMKVY Targets would be allocated for three months with monthly compliance
review and quarterly performance review.
2. Shortlisting of centres: TCs approved by SSCs on SDMS would be eligible to receive the targets; TCs will be shortlisted to ensure sector and geographical coverage; Usable area greater than 1500 is mandatory.
3. TCs will be assessed and veriﬁed as per the Monitoring Guidelines of PMKVY.
4. Targets to be estimated by NSDC PMU basis centre capacity and to be allocated directly to the centres through SDMS.
5. Centre capacity would depend upon number of PMKVY classrooms; number of Job roles/SSCs afﬁliated to; number of course hours in a job role (approximately 200 hours), and number of certiﬁed trainers.
6. PMKVY Target allocation methodology is based upon the following assumptions: Number of Operating hours in a day: 8 hours Batch operational hours in a day: 4 hours (2 hours each for theory and practical) Job role-wise number of classrooms and labs, whichever is less Total number of hours for a job role as prescribed by the SSC
7. For every approved job role PMU will award targets for 3 months to the full capacity as self-declared by the training centres/partners and validated by monitoring team during the visits. This may get altered depending upon spare capacity and performance of the training centre during the interim reviews.
8. In case of non-achievement, targets will roll back and readjusted to better performing centres/partners subject to spare capacities.
- 1. Centre
accreditation and affiliation agency to share approved job role-wise requested
capacity v/s actual capacity available for all the approved centers.
2. New targets to be allocated in the ﬁrst half of the month on SDMS only to the affiliated and accredited TCs (exceptions in special areas or underserved geographies).
3. Centers accredited and affiliated within the ﬁrst fortnight (15 days) of the quarter will be accounted in the same quarter, else in the subsequent quarter.
4. Any TC that undergoes ﬁrst time accreditation and affiliation or re-accreditation and re-affiliation shall be allocated targets
STEP by STEP Guide : How to apply for PMKVY ?.
We need the below things before starting the process of centre validation
- 1) Centre
photographs & Complete Address with pin code. (Center address proof
should be submitted such as Electricity Bill, Telephone bill, Incorporation
certificate, Service Tax)
2) Franchise MOU to be executed with us afresh.
3) Trainer CV’s & Trainer Pics with Aadhar Number
4) Centre Ownership/ Lease documents (Such as Electricity Bill, Telephone bill, Incorporation certificate, Service Tax, Rent agreement)
5) Total covered area of the centre
6) Parliament Constituency of the Centre
7) ID/Address proofs of the Centre Head
How Registration will happen?
that, Rebirth Educaiton & Research Foundation (Parent Organization) shall
verify and create Username and password for center enrollment. You need to
log-in via that Username and password at NSDC portal to apply for Center.
Now fill entire details in CAAF Form and save it. You need to pay desire amount mentioned below.
Charges Toward PMKVY Center (Affiliation Fess)
- Accreditation fees (Also known as PMKVYparticipation fees): Rs 5000
- PMKVY Affiliation & Accreditation fees : Rs 13000 (+1000 Rs. Per Job Role Extra.)
- PMKVY Accreditation process fees : Rs 10000
- Continues monitoring fees : Rs 8000
- Training of Trainer (per job role) :Rs 5000
The fees of Rs.41000.00 is to be paid over period of 2 Months as and when demanded by NSDC.This charges are for one job role and one sector.
Note:- Bank/Transaction charges to be paid as applicable.
By paying and submitting documents successfully, center shall be sent to NSDC and QCI for center inspection. Center shall be inspected by QCI’s center inspector and report sent to concern SSC and NSDC.
For Quick support Please call : 08490883174
PMKVY | CLASSROOM SIZE | EQUIPMENT | TRAINERS | COURSES LIST
- List of Tool : PMKVY Equipment/Tool-List
- Classroom & Lab Size : ssc-classroom-and-lab-area-34-sscs
- Trainer Details : ssc-and-job-role-wise-trainer-qualification-criteria
- Courses List : final-list-pmkvy-2-job-roles-23-08-16-ver-2-3